shellybean3

Monday, September 26, 2011

To Kill A Mockingbird: Part 1

After reading part 1, I'm really enjoying this book. I really like the suspicion of Boo and the other Radley's, it really leaves you hanging. Also, I'm really interested to see why Nathan cemented the hole, and who was leaving stuff in it for Scout and Jem. I think it was Boo trying to reach out to them for help, because of when he blanketed Scout when Miss Maudie's house went up in flames. Maybe Boo isn't so bad and Nathan is the real psycho. I wonder why Atticus said it was "a sin to kill a mockingbird" what does that mean? I think Atticus kind of hides things from Jem and Scout and he might be hiding more because of the way he covered up the fact that he has the best shot in town. That being said, I also think Atticus is a really good person, he cares for his kids, others, and respects other people's opinion and privacy without his beliefs being effected. Overall, To Kill A Mockingbird has been a very intriguing book so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home