shellybean3

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Young girl's Heroic Act Saves Dog

Columbus' own Brittany Weiss was rewarded yesterday for her actions when her neighbors house went up in flames. The 15 year old was babysitting her sister when she frst witnessed the disaster. After calling the police she ran over to the house and heard a dog barking inside. Quickly she ran inside powering through the smoke and searched for other bodies. Luckily no one was inside except the dog, who she snatched on the way out. Soon after the fire department showed up and finished off the flames.

Today I had a chance to meet Brittany. I met her siblings (two brothers, two sisters) and her cat greeted me at the door. Her room was purple because it is her favorite color. She informed me that sge currently plays softball but wants to become a Forensic Anthropologist. As she spoke I noticed she was intelligent but still a kid inside because her favorite movie will always be Finding Nemo. I was pleasantly surprised at how modest Brittany was when asked about the fire. After we talked she thanked me and her parents took her out to her favorite restauraunt, Applebee's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home